Society by-laws authorize this committee and state that it should be composed of: the Treasurer, a Society member representing the museum operations, and chaired by a designated at-large trustee.
The committee should consider, but not limit itself to the following:
- Develop a fundraising plans (membership drive, grant acquisition, personal and corporate financial donations, bequests)
- Explore investment options (RACF vs. CDs, etc.)
- Review dues levels
- Recommendations regarding Museum Curator's "salary"
- Explore the possibility of a second major fundraiser (in addition to the house tour)
- Negotiate with the village over timing and size of roof payment
- Make recommendations for changes for the next years' operating budget